Improving profits successfully is a process. It needs a plan. And it’s not just simply about cutting costs but more importantly about your building your business for the future. Here is our 12 step plan:
1. Do you know your plans for the next 3 years? Are they written down?
2. Do you know where you are right now? What is your current performance? Do you know your key numbers?
3. What plans do you have to retain the customers you want?
4. Have you reviewed the effectiveness of your marketing?
5. What plans have you got to gain new customers and improve conversion rates?
6. How can you improve customer spend?
7. Where there is perceived value in the eyes of your customer how can you optimise your prices?
8. How can you maximise production efficiency?
9. How can you manage your financial assets more effectively including stocks & work in progress and debtors?
10. How can you manage your purchasing more effectively?
11. Is your cost management as good as you would want?
12. After costing and prioritising which profit improvement actions are going to be the most effective, pull it all together to produce an action plan and profit targets over the next couple of years, which can be followed up on a regular basis
Working with us through our profit improvement session, we’ll take you through these 12 steps helping you to improved and sustained profitability.
Want to know more? Contact Jan on 07890 239442, email@example.com